A truly mind-boggling roll in the grass

A truly mind-boggling roll in the grass

"I'm not into drugs, but when the guy I'd been in love with for decades asked me to keep with Bbw Live him the second semester of senior year, I couldn't say no to a psychedelic experience with my college dream guy. The magic mushrooms were rolled up in little chocolates, so they really looked pretty innocent, and they weren't hard to digest. After eating them, we walked to the remote corner of campus with a beer cooler and some chips to snack on.

By the time we started tripping we Nude Bbw Sex Show had finished a six-pack, so we were fine and rang the bell. We clumsily stripped naked down to our underwear and rolled in the grass laughing out loud for what seemed like an hour Sex Hot Tube or so before he finally made his move. When he touched me, it was like a thousand male hands stroking my flesh at once. I felt him massage my pussy, breasts, neck and thighs simultaneously. It didn't matter that I was hallucinating. It was incredibly sexy. I had an orgasm three times, holding up with pleasure to every climax. I didn't even know I was effective at feeling so amazing.